I tell you what... I'm learning more and more about "the little things" as we progress into this pregnancy... Before all this "Change" started happening... It would take flowers, a medium sized gesture, or a surprise dinner to light me up... but not anymore...
This past week, I have been sick with a bad cold. Normally, I would be popping sudafed left and right until it was all cleared up... but... with being pregnant, I can only take Benadryl (and a couple other choices) that don't seem to be working so well. On top of the fact that I've been using rolls of toilet paper to clear my nose which has made it hurt worse... we don't buy the good soft toilet paper...
My dear, wonderful husband went out for take out for himself while I sat at home and sipped on Grandma's home made soup last night... As he walked in with his bag of food, I noticed another bag.... in it... was a HUGE box of Lotion infused Extra strength Kleenexes...
My eyes lit up and I shouted (with a mouth full of noodles) "Oh, I LOVE YOU!"
And at that moment... I could've proclaimed to the world that I have the best husband ever and that there would never be another. That small little purchase he made just, meant the world to me. I seriously might cut up the box and put a piece of it in the scrap book.
My Husband... My Hero....
Choose
-
You’d be surprised at the amount of control you have in your life. Not over
circumstances, not over other people’s opinions of you, not where or when
you w...
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment