The Harveys

13.8.09

E-I-E-I.... Duck!

Last Sunday, Our friend Sharron had a huge brunch at her house. It was great getting together with all of our friends on a Sunday morning. Some other families showed up with their kids too. There was one couple who sat with Harvey and I at the breakfast table and as we ate, (our Fabulous BLT sandwiches on home made bread and Gouda cheese...Mmmmm) we were watching this other couple's two little ones swarm around their mother. It was adorable. Two boys, I believe the oldest was 4 or 5 and the youngest was 2.. I think... but, anyway, it was SO fun watching the two of them interact. The oldest was the talker. He came over to me and in a very grown up way said "listen to this..." He then went over to his little brother and got so close to him that their noses were touching... He started to sing "Old McDonald had a farm... E-I-E-I..." he paused... the 2 year old then sang "Duck!" It was ADORABLE! I looked over at Harvey and said "THAT'S why we should have two."

No comments: