So, I thought I'd start doing weekly or bi-weekly updates on how things are going. Mainly so I can look back and say, ahhhh....yes.... I remember that.... I can't believe that next week we will be at 4 months already! I'm happy it's going so fast, I can't wait for the new member of our family to arrive... but... at the same time... I feel like I'm missing out on key moments. So, I'm gonna reflect on things each week so that I don't forget or miss it.
I receive an email from Baby Center each week. They are SO helpful! I get good information about what's happening to the baby this week (and yes, I know, everyone is different and things happen at different times, but, it's nice to have some kind of idea what's going on in there!) and what my body is or will be doing... it's VERY helpful at easing those "What's going On! Is Something wrong?!?" moments. I woke up this week with my head totally congested, my ears plugged or popping, and a major headache and back ache by the time I got home from work. If I didnt have a "That's normal" re-assurance in my inbox, I might have gone crazy and called Dr. Kumar every day! Plus, it's nice to know what's comming before it hits. I can make a list of things to have with me at all times so I'm prepared for the storm. LOL.
SO... What comes with week 15?
Gaining 5 pounds - Check (double check)
Take action - bag of grapes or cherry tomatoes for a snack instead of Dove Chocolate Bliss candy.
Nose stuffed up - Check
Take action - Sleep with extra pillow under head to help drainage, start up humidifire.
Lower Back Ache - Check
Take action - have someone give me a lower back massage, sit against a hot water bottle at work. (that sounds great with this cooling weather of fall! Might have hot coacoa too!)
So, I'm right on track it looks like and SO ready to jump into next week. Looks like I'll be looking forward to more energy, "glowing" skin (ROCK ON!), Feeling the baby move even more, and more showing in the tummy area! Excited!
Choose
-
You’d be surprised at the amount of control you have in your life. Not over
circumstances, not over other people’s opinions of you, not where or when
you w...
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment