EVERYTHING in that room could be called my favorite, but, I do have three things right now that are particularly just the best.

#1 - Building Blocks
I know the baby won't really play with these until he/she is older, but, when i first saw them, I fell in love... not just with the blocks, but with all HABA toys. They are all made of wood and so very colorful. This set of blocks were made in Germany.( It's fun to say that. LOL.) But I do plan to have them on a shelf just to add a little more vibrancy to the room and more color for the baby to focus on. Plus, don't they just say "FUN"!?! Love them!

#2 - Baby's First Book
My very good friend, Amy, handed me a gift last weekend. It was this book. She thought of me when she saw it because she knows how much I love birds. And I thought it was cute because I am nesting right now. The little bird is a finger puppet and as you turn the pages, you can make him move around in his nest. SO cute and something that is SO special to me.

#3 - Wiggle Worm
Mom and I were at Carters last weekend just looking and found this on the clearance rack. SO cute.... I just love the little worm on it... He looks so happy.
So, these are just a few of my faves right now... I'm sure there will be MORE to come. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment