The Harveys

10.2.09

Mo' Tussin

A coworker of mine just clued me in on this tip... I guess some have used Robitussin to help them get Pregnant....
Hmmm...

There is some anecdotal evidence (not substantiated in the medical literature) that the active ingredients in Robitussin cough syrup change the mucus to make it more penetrable to sperm. Some recommend that a woman take two tablespoons per day in the two to three days preceding ovulation. There have been cases where women have had allergic reactions to this medication, although it is widely used and generally considered to be safe.

I guess Chris Rock was right when he said...
"All you need is some mo' Tussin"
LOL LOL LOL
I think I'll be allright without it. (smiles)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Les, i'm telling you...we need to get together I know all of the secrets that are supposed to work...make sure Harvey takes the cough syrup too, my doc said its more important for the male to take it. Also make sure you get the plain, most basic tussin b/c some of the others(decongestants/nighttime) wont work.There are many other things proven to be more effective than cough syrup..like I said we need to get together to talk!

Jonathan and Leslie Harvey said...

Not sure Harvey will go for all of that!!!! LOL I just thought it was funny!!! But we DO need to get together... check out the wash cloths I'm knitting for you! I posted pics on my blog!